Drake - God's Plan (Music Video)

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share a music video by the artist Drake.

If you're unaware of who Drake is, he's a rap artist from Canada. He initially gained traction staring in a TV show called Degrassi: The Next Generation in the early 2000's. His true passion lied with music though, and he released his first mixtape called Room For Improvement in 2007. Since then he has gained massive popularity in the music industry and is one of the biggest artists today. If you wish to learn more about Drake, you can do so here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_(musician)

Now onto the music video:




Comments

  1. I had not heard this song, nor have I seen this video.

    I like both. I need to listen to the song a few more times without the video and pay more attention to the lyrics to see if it becomes one of my Drake favorites but my initial impression is "I like it".

    Is he working on an album or this a random single?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's working on an album. This song and a song called Diplomatic Immunity were part of an EP he released called Scary Hours.

      Here's a link to that if you're interested.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJb8A8zXrOc

      Delete
  2. The guy in the intro and outro is best part of this music video.

    Intro: "I saw Denzel Washington on TV the other day. He's a real good looking man. I remember when me, him and Wesley Snipe was young. Back in the 80's. They still got some of their money. I look good! I ain't got nothing, but I look good. It's a good life. It's a good life. That's it. That's it. Yeah. Yeah!"

    Outro: "It's a good life. It's a good life. And possibly. 20. 20. I might decide to run for presidency of the United States. This is what a president is supposed to look like. Okay? That's right!"

    I smile every time I watch this video.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The King Of Pop

Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon 45th Anniversary