What I Like To Chill Out To

Today I'll be talking to a specific sub-genre of music I like to listen to when I'm studying, doing homework, driving, or just simply chilling out. That sub-genre is Lofi hip-hop.

Now, I'm sure you're wondering what that it is. Lofi hip-hop is  A subliminal sub-genre of conscious hip-hop that is characterized by the high-utilization of elements such as introspection and seeks to engage with elements of human emotion. Elements such as high distortion as well as mellow sounds are more prominent features of any lofi hip-hop soundtrack. (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lofi%20hip-hop)

Some artists of this include Substantial, Nujabes, Jinsang, Vanilla, J a r j a r, beatmachineron, and plenty more!

If you're interested in taking a listen, this is typically the playlist I listen to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The King Of Pop

Drake - God's Plan (Music Video)

Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon 45th Anniversary